Fee Charging Policy
We charge £4.50 per hour for all our Extended Schools Provision. Fees for the Extended Schools Provision are to be paid half-termly in advance. If you have booked a session you will be charged whether your child attends or not. This includes sickness and family holidays. If 2 weeks’ notice has been given of cancellation you will be charged 50% of the normal fee to retain your child’s place. Please note without two weeks’ notice full charges will be incurred.
Booking forms and invoices will be issued in the penultimate week of each half term. Payment dates will be by the end of week two of each half term.
In the case of late bookings being made by parents – these are bookings made outside the expected booking form and invoice system - additional booking fee for breakfast club is £1.50 and for after school club is £2.50 e.g. a last minute booking for the After School Club for 3.00 – 4.30pm will be £9.25.
Parents will be charged for the next session (a further £6.75) if you do not collect your child within 15 minutes of the collection time, without prior arrangement (i.e. a phone call to say you will be late).
- We require a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice to cancel a booking and then you will be charged 50% of the normal fee. Otherwise, all sessions booked will be charged for.
- Late collection fees will be incurred.
- Bookings taken outside the expected booking form and invoice system or changes to bookings will incur an additional booking fee of £2 per hour.
- Failure to collect a child by 6pm will incur a penalty of £5.00 per ½ hour or part thereof. On the third occasion you will be given a letter stating that on any subsequent occasions you will be charged £25.00.
- Arrears of more than two weeks will result in the loss of your child’s place.
- If settlement of fees is still not received legal advice will then be sought.
Charges for Extended School Provision
The fees for Winterbourne Valley First School Extended School Provision are as follows:
Breakfast Club: £4.50 per hour, per child (£2.25 per half hour).
Pre-School: £4.50 per hour. Minimum session of 3 hours is therefore £13.50. This will include a drink and healthy snack. As with the school children, the Pre-School children are encouraged to help themselves freely to water throughout the session. Parents are requested to equip their child with a water bottle to keep in the Pre-Scholl room.
Lunch Club (Pre-School only): £4.50 per day per child.
Parents are requested to provide a healthy and nutritious packed lunch for their child to eat at lunchtime. Water will be made freely available to drink during this time.
After School Club: £6.75 per 1.5 hour session per child. £13.50 per 3 hour session per child. A 20% discount is offered for 2nd/3rd or 4th child. Children can be booked in either for the 3.00pm – 4.30pm session or the 3.00pm – 6.00pm session. A healthy and nutritious snack will be provided to children.
Please note: there will be no refunds for early collection.
However, your child may be entitled to free nursery education. The funding entitlement is for 30 hours with a maximum of 6.5 hours available on any one day. We will claim this grant on your behalf and no charges will be made direct to you. A form will be sent out for you to sign to instruct us to place a claim on your behalf. Please simply enrol and book your session through the forms